PES 989J... "The Pest" ....Knockhill prep

bks974c
Club Member: Yes
Car Model: all the above

Re: PES 989J... "The Pest" ...wheel paint

Post by bks974c »

Timeless not yesterday :lol: still be an iconic colour scheme long after hot orange has faded into oblivion.

I'm sure it will be lovely.

Scott
colimp66
Car Model: 1970 Hillman Imp Deluxe.. "The Pest"

Re: PES 989J... "The Pest" ...engine woes

Post by colimp66 »

So the idea to put a Honda Blackbird engine in the Pest was brought about by what I thought at the time was a great offer of building a pair of wheels for a Norton Commando in exchange for said Blackbird engine and most of the ancillaries required to make it run.
After collection of the wheels and the dropping off of the engine it lay in the back of my garage for a we whilst before I decided to make the frame up etc to make it all fit, frame made engine fitted you've all seen it and upto this time I wasn't too concerned about the engine ever running , I thought it would be a runner or so I was told so didn't bother to check it(silly me). :oops:
Well when I did decide to check it, it was obvious it didn't turn over through 360 degrees for some reason.....???? MMm that's unusual so I took out the clutch to see if it was gearbox or crank related.. turn it over again or try to .. same result. So it wasn't the gearbox. Lets take the cam cover of and the rhs pick-up and camchain cover of to see if the chain had snapped??? Nope chain is ok and the cams are fine too... Oh dear.. :roll:

Ok take a deep breath, dig out the Haynes manual and pull the cylinder head of the thing and all becomes very obvious....
Engine with head removed.JPG
So it looks like before I got it has been lying to it's side with a vale or two open allowing water to collect in No.4 cylinder furring up the bore and top of the piston, No.1 cylinder was similar but not as bad and certainly no deposits of rust present in there like No.4.
Cleaned it all up the best I could and finally git it turning over 360 degrees but not is all well...
Further engine strip down, sump of to see what that can reveal and state of oil ..
Oil strainer.JPG
Underside of gearbox.JPG
So the oil had a bit of water contamination but the components in the gearbox looked good with no rust or debris... apart from a small piece of alloy which I wasn't sure of where it came from but became apparent once the casing was split and the pistons removed..
Piston 3 broken.JPG
And like this on the other pistons more or less , seized piston rings. :roll:
Seized rings no4.JPG
Disappointed and embarrassed that I didn't have a proper look at the engine way before now but we live and learn and although it looks bad I have already sourced a new top end crankcase with matching pistons at a reasonable cost. Whilst it is split the balancer shafts will be removed and new gaskets and seals all fitted on the rebuild.
The head may even get a fettle of a sort too. :D

Cheers
Col.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

Due to the engine being in bits it would be wise to have a look at the carbs as well seeing I was in that way of thinking. If water was getting into the head and pistons the only way in was through the carbs.
This is the result of old fuel and water ingress on the float bowls.. the previous owner must have had it in a damp or leaking shed of some sort or possibly pulled it out form a pond .. I don't honestly know?? :roll:
Carbs float bowls.JPG
And here's a close up of two of the worst
Carb 2 foosty.JPG
Carb 3 foosty.JPG
Over the last two nights I have completely stripped the carbs and they have come up pretty well with all the jest and passages cleaned out and looking how they should thankfully so no damage done there. Which is a bonus.

Cheers
Col.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bks974c

Post by bks974c »

Col

No. 1 cylinder is a lot worse than your description over the phone, don't think any amount of sanding was going to get that sorted :o

Glad to hear you have a new one coming and nearly back on track :D

Scott
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

Scott,
I was trying to be optimistic and hopeful it would be better than it looked on first sight but once the pistons were out it was obviously a dead top end.

Glad I tracked down the top end for it easily enough :D

Cheers
Col
colimp66

Re: PES 989J... "The Pest" ...engine woes update

Post by colimp66 »

So its been afew months since any work has been done on The Pest as life and work took over as usual. Along with a serious amount of disappointment from opening the Blackbird engine up and seeing the damage 8 was unaware of.
Live and learn.. :roll:

So fast forward a bit, a better top engine has been sorted with pistons and this week a crank withmatching rods has also been purchased. My thoughts are basically build a motor that you know what is in it and you can modify as you go.
Today after a bad cold from Christmas i have got myself in the garage to look at what i have.
One of the mods for a Blackbird engine is to remove the balancer shafts(3 off) then blank of the oil feed to them as this is what takes the oil away from no.3 main bearing which in turn kills the motor.
This is what i did today, easy enough as the motor is split. I drilled out the oilways then tapped them for M8, suitably cut down a bolt, slotted it, some Loctite sure itin place, job done.
Had to flush out all the oilways of swarf and the rest of the casings and aswell as that i stripped the oil pump to check that over to..
Bottom casing
_20190106_180712.JPG
Top casing
_20190106_180755.JPG
Cheers
Col
Fifeimpman
Car Model: 1964 Hillman Imp De Luxe

Post by Fifeimpman »

Hi Colin,
Glad to hear you've sorted out your engine.
Hope no more complications.
You could always fit a Shimano Stepps motor haha.
Happy New Year
Alan
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

Scott,
Thanks lets hope all goes well and to plan as it hasnt up till now. SCB mailed me to say they didnt have an engine with the bike in the link you sent me unfortunately. With this engine apart already i thought i could put it together they way i wanted instead of buying another motor only to strip it down to do the same.
Already stripped the cylinder head and cleaned up the posts to possibly give it a bit more go :lol:

Fingers crossed Alan all will go well once its put together and i think it might have a bit more go than a Shimano Steps motor, :wink:

Cheers Gary, lets hope we both get on with our projects this year. Good luck to you to.

Cheers
Col
colimp66

Re: PES 989J... "The Pest" ...Airbox

Post by colimp66 »

Lately I have been rebuilding my cylinder head and swapping over the gearbox to the other engine casings for the new refreshed motor to be fitted soon I hope.
Last night though it was a mock up of an airbox that I will remake in alloy.
With having the top half of the knackered crankcase I fitted my rebuilt cylinder head with rocker cover and fitted it to the engine frame along with the carburettors to see how much space I have for an aribox. Using very thick gasket paper I cut and messed around to get a rough idea where i need to be before cutting the alloy sheet I have.
Airbox mock up.JPG
Airbox mock up 2.JPG
Airbox mock up 3.JPG
The alloy has already been cut and shaped but without the holes for to fit over the carburettors once I have done that the sides of the airbox will be cut to then be fully welded up. A remote filter will be used which will feed the airbox from where my hand is holding the upright of the mock up which will pull air though the nearside window.

Cheers
Col.
colimp66

Re: PES 989J... "The Pest" ...Airbox

Post by colimp66 »

Now i have the airbox made up in alloy sheet head together with gaffa take at the moment alongside a universal air filter in carbon effect cylinder. This will be hooked upto a hose being fed through the bulkhead and attachment to the nearside window with a naca duct in it.
_20190127_143400.JPG
Will see a mate next week once i buy some alloy tubing so i can have it all welded up.
Cheers
Col
colimp66

Re: PES 989J... "The Pest" ...battery tray

Post by colimp66 »

Seeing as I am in the mood for a bit more fabricating I decided to make a battery box,tray whatever you want to call it.
Well overdue really.
_20190127_181139.JPG
With the battery being held in with the easily removable battery strap.
_20190127_181120.JPG
Now i need to decide where to fit it, nearside chassis leg between that and the inner wing is favourite at the moment.
Cheers
Col
bks974c

Post by bks974c »

Move it forward for better weight distribution ?

Scott
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

I thought you would say that Scott :wink:
It doesn't weight that much as it isnt the big or heavy but i know where your coming from :D

In the front then it shall go.
Cheers
Col
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

Andy, Scott,

I do like the idea of putting it in the passenger side pocket as it will make it out of sight. That will help with a battery cut out switch which I can hang under the rear seat area. Should be accessible from the drivers seat and be a good security measure too. Which i like :D

Cheers, appreciate the thoughts
Col
617sqn
Car Model: Hillman Imp 1972

Post by 617sqn »

Not certain which battery you have, but an Odyssey 680 fits easily, and gives room to use rubber padding for stability. I currently have a Yuasa one which is a more "snug" fit. I brought the positive cable in via the wing void and up from the bottom, close to the wheel tub. I made an MDF base to go in the bottom of the bin, and put self adhesive Velcro pads on the top, with the opposite side under the battery. The earth is taken directly to the steel bin via a woven strap and a big flat fuse. Brass bolts all round.

Andy G
Member No. 7500, and Stan's best mate.
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

Not now :roll: every man and his dog knows about the secret switch now :lol:

Scott[/quote]

No need to worry Scott as I think it is only one man and his dog that ever read this forum .. :lol: and by the time I finish it most folk would have forgotten about what I have said. :wink:

Andy,
I am using the original battery for the Honda Blackbird engine which is only 85x155x140mm or close to that and will fit in the passenger pocket easily enough I would think. Stil to try it in there.

Cheers
Col.
Roy Sims
Car Model: Spaceframe Stilletto, Singer Chamois

Post by Roy Sims »

I know that I'm an interloper, but can I just advise that you let your engine draw the air, don't try ramming it. Carb engined Blackbirds don't like forced air, injection ones are fine. I tried ram air on a blackbird engined single seater and couldn't work out why we had a misfire at any point over 35mph. Also baffle your sump if your are running it inline, surge under braking will kill it. Hope you don't mind me putting my 2 penny worth in but I have done a fair bit of Bike engine stuff in cars and most of it Blackbirds.
Roy
yoeddynz
Club Member: No
Car Model: 1965 Hillman Imp with a Datsun A12 powerhouse.

Post by yoeddynz »

This ^ is why forums are so useful. Info like that which can help the OP and then all of the people who will read the thread in the future. Information not lost to the murky depths of cat photos and terrible memes as it would be on Facebook!

Great thread this and now I too have an idea about another potential location for the battery :-)

Edit: ... I'm probably responsible for half the cat photos on Facebook btw...
[https://oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/28896-was-yoeddynzs-1968-viva-mazda-v6-new-owner-welcome-guzzi-rat/
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

Roy,
Thank you very much for your advice, always good to hear someone else's experience with anything that I am doing to planning for The Pest build. The baffle plate I already knew about and do have one going int when I finish rebuilding the engine. The ram air is interesting though. As I will have it from the side window without an external scoop to ram it into the airways to the carbs it wont' be fully ram air so hoping not to have that issue you experienced.
Did you have a scoop taking in the air to cause this issue?

The Blackbird in a single seater would have given you a lot of fun I am sure? :D

Yoeddynz,
I agree the forum is so much better than FB due to the whole story being in one place and easily traceable fort that golden nugget of info that is in the threads you may need.

Cheers
Col.
617sqn

Post by 617sqn »

Be nice if you two could encourage a few to put FB on the back burner (or even in it :lol:) and return to the Forum !

Andy G
Roy Sims

Post by Roy Sims »

Hi, just try to get a still air supply to the air box, the mixture leans out if you ram it. We ran ram air on the single seater and gradually taped over the inlet until it ran clean, by then we had virtually taped over the whole lot. In the end we did tape it right up and just took the air supply from under the engine cover in a cool spot away from the exhaust. The black bird in the single seater was good enough for 12 overall in the British Sprint Championship up against allcomers from 1litre to 4litre single seaters. I now have a Supercharged Blackbird engine in a spaceframe Imp in the motorsport section (spaceframe Imps) Blue and Flourescent Yellow on the last page I think.
Roy
colimp66

Re: PES 989J... "The Pest" ...airbox fettling

Post by colimp66 »

Andy,
Im not on FB.

Roy,
Thanks for the advice, very helpful. I have had a look at your spaceframe, looks really nice.. Any Imp bits on it? :wink:

A little bit done today progressing the airbox with making a hole for the input pipe then modifying that to suit before sending it to the ali welder.
_20190210_221303.JPG
There will be sides welded into it too. :D

Hoping to drop it of tomorrow afternoon.
Cheers
Col
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

Roy,
That makes it an Imp through and through and must be great fun to drive. I do like the look and style of the spaceframe Imps. My thought is similar for cheap power and reliability. Yeh, both cases have been changed as a pair. Now I have to put it all back together.

Have you removed the balancer shafts from your Blackbird motor? Accusump or just a baffle plate in there?

A wee photo from my mate who is welding up the airbox for me, tacked together now. :D
Airbox tacked up.jpg
Should be finished soon I hope.

Cheers
Col.
Roy Sims

Post by Roy Sims »

Hi Colin, It certainly is fun to drive and the attention it attracts is unbelievable. I have dry sumped mine over the winter, but last year I selected the sprints that I diidn't think would be a problem and ran it wet sumped with no baffle. Providing you don't run slicks, a baffle plate should do it, but also run it with about 10mm of oil above the max. This is how I ran with wet sump and how our Autocross boys keep the engine alive.
Balance shafts I have removed, 3 ways of doing it, 1 just remove the balncers and put the shafts back in, 2 remove the shafts and balancers and replace with aluminium shafts, 3 remove the whole lot and blank off the oil way to the balancers shaft, but make sure nothing else is fed by that oil way. I normally just remove the balancers, but i'm probably going to remove the lot and blank the oil way on the next motor. You have to bear in mind that this engine is a bit experimental, supercharged and on methanol, producing over 200bhp and 164 ftlb torque. It was an ebay buy at £79.00 but I did have to collect it. When I took it apart it was the dead opposite to yours, It was absolutely perfect and looked like real low miles. The Airbox looks good as long as it can suck enough air in through the pipe, did you measure the area of the intakes on a standard airbox?
Roy
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

Roy,
No i don't have a baffle plate yet. If you csn send me a pm with Paypal details i can send you the money. Thank you, that's very kind of you.
The diff ratio will be a 4.1 I would expect as it came out of a 1.8 mk2.5 MX-5.
Cheers
Col
Roy Sims

Post by Roy Sims »

Hi Colin, You will need to find something in the CWP ratio department 4to1 with 22inch diameter wheels/tyres gives you 7000 revs at 70mph and 9000 at 90mph. On smaller Imp wheels/tyres (the ones that I have just measured are 21inch diameter) 7000 revs gives you 67mph.
3 to 1 CWP gives you 5500revs at 70 Mph and more than enough speed at the top end, 5500 revs with a Blackbird is smooth as silk.
Let me know what wheel tyre diameter tyres you are running and I can tell you what revs you are likely to get. I run 3.25 to 1 on a competition car, where I'm looking for maximum acceleration, you will be looking for cruising revs.
I will PM you PP details.
Roy
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

Hi Roy,

That is very helpful, thank you once again. I intend to fit 185/60x13 tyres to the rear on a 7" rim and from what I have found the 185/60x13 tyre has an overall diameter of 21.73 inch so will be in the ballpark of what you recommended.
If you are running a chain drive to your diff it will be simpler for yourself to alter the overall ratio with the sprockets than I can with a diff and very very short propshaft.

Cheers
Col.
Roy Sims

Post by Roy Sims »

Hi Colin, A mate of mine just sold a 2.77 or 9 ADR CWP, this is based on Morris 1000 but with a special CWP by ADR. It may be worth a try.
Roy
colimp66

Re: PES 989J... "The Pest" ...bodywork fettling

Post by colimp66 »

Hi Roy,
Thank you for the advice on the rear diff and final ratios, as I already have the diff insitu and all the rest welded up to it I will leave it as is until I have it running before modifying it yet again.
Cheers for the baffle plate that will go into the box of bits to be fitted now. :D

Lately I have been filling and rubbing down the lhs side of the car as I am hoping to get some primer on it very soon. I have done this previously and then got distracted by something else so this is the final assault on the bodywork for the filling until the finer detailing with the top coat prep.
Trying to get the right shape and contour on the swage line is proving difficult but now I feel like I may be getting the right shape.
Rear lhs.JPG
Rear lhs rearwards.JPG
Rear lhs quarter.JPG
Some of the edges may look too sharp but I know I can round them off to suit the rest.
Chers
Col.
617sqn

Post by 617sqn »

Progress is progress : looking good 8) 8)

Andy G
colimp66

Re: PES 989J... "The Pest" ...bodywork and doors fettling

Post by colimp66 »

So this week its much more of the same filling and rubbing down the bodywork but today i decided to roll The Pest out into the sunshine. Mainly to sweep out all of the filler dust and turn it around in the garage.
_20190318_185659.JPG
_20190318_185637.JPG
Back indoors now so i can create more dust next week :D
Cheers
Col
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

Since i first fitted the fibreglass engine cover it has always sat low and not inline with the rear hatch scuttle which has always annoyed me. Noticed some other Imps that have one fitted often look the same.
After a chat with Scott Fanning many moons ago at a garage night he shower me what he had used on his Clan engine cover.
Little rubber bump stops that i can adjust to lift the cover so it aligns.
This is how it looked before.
_20190319_220136.JPG
And after
_20190319_220157.JPG
The bump stops on the guttering
_20190319_220240.JPG
Cheers
Col
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

A little update 9n The Pest which hasnt had much attention lately due to work commitments and life getting in the way lately.
So i have gotten on with the bodywork fettling but neglected the doors to an extent as not fitting them back on the car. Well i did then i thought best buy some door seals to do it correctly..

Ordered from Bob at club spares but unfortunately they didnt work with my doors :cry:
_20190526_202640.JPG
So bought another pair from Woolies trim and they did :D.
Today i tried them with the door locks on the doors and chuffed with the result now. :D
_20190527_183256.JPG
_20190527_183208.JPG
Now going to take them off again so i can get some paint on the body and the rest of it.
Cheers
Col
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

I forgot once i fitted the doors then the locks back on the door and body i had to slam the door shut which isnt great. Worse than that it was a right bother to open the door, enough to walk away and have a cuppa.

Due to the doors being fibreglass the catch on the body didnt sit out far enough for the lock in the door wheel to catch onto the later on the body. To sort it out so i didnt need to slam it to close and thump it from the inside to open it. I reversed how the catch fitted temporarily to see if this would help.?
Happy days, it did!! :D
_20190527_183132.JPG
Must be due to the thicker fibreglass pulling the lock away from the catch which didnt engine properly as it was too far away.
I need to make up a wee spacer now.. :roll:
Nobody said it would be easy :roll: :lol:
bks974c

Post by bks974c »

Slightly confused with the last post but it has been a long day, just back from Irish Experience.

If the pic of the latch is the new fitting, that is the correct way, if it was fitted otherwise it was wrong before.

Scott
bks974c

Post by bks974c »

Col

Ignore my post, I see now, what you mean. You have spaced out the striker plate.

Scott
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

Scott,
It must have been the rough shipbuilders that cut it out originally with a burning torch back in 1970 so it is, authentic. :lol: be the only part of the car that is..

Had a few hours in the garage today so slotted the engine in once again to check the airbox fitment now its all welded up along with the air filter I will be using.
Also thinking of where the oil cooler will go. Possibly on the opposite to where a Sport would have it I'm thinking.
Brackets will need to be made.. :roll:
_20190602_203029.JPG
Cheers
Col
Cliff Pountney
Car Model: Saloon with MGF running gear

Post by Cliff Pountney »

Colin,

What are your running for engine mounts? I used Land Rover panhard rod bushes. With these there is nowhere near enough compliance and most of the vibration and harshness is being transmitted straight into the body. Over the winter I will rework it with some more compliant mounts.

Best wishes,

Cliff
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

Cliff,
I am using MG TF T type front engine mounts from 1950-55, one either side onto the chassis rails and at the front where the gearbox mount is on a normal Imp I have adapted Fiesta gearbox mounts.
I can't tell how effective they are as the engine has never run in the car unfortunately.

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12416&start=560

Good to see your using your car and fettling as you go. 8)

Cheers
Colin.
tiker
Car Model: stiletto restoration

Post by tiker »

Nice to see your still at it , I think you started your imp about the same time as I did and we are still going ,life gets in the way hope will finish about the same time think we are on the home stretch now , good luck with the build it going to fly when you get it started
Regards Gary
Gary
colimp66

Re: PES 989J... "The Pest" ...Preparation for paint

Post by colimp66 »

A wee whilst since I have updated The Pest on here as it has been a wee whilst since I have been near it as been busy with wok and life. It always seems to get in he way.
So for the last few years I've always thought this was the year I would get some paint on the car but it has never happened. Monday I made a move to get the more of a reality by picking up a framework from John Ross so I can build a make shift spray booth in a farmers barn and possibly get it painted this year!!
So far a space has been cleared in said barn and the framework erected..
_20190901_203349.JPG
This was achieved today with my son helping out. We wrapped the framework, made up a door and an area for the filters to be placed next to it before painting the floor white.
_20190901_203324.JPG
It looks like the new forum is working withme today.. Whoohoooo!! Chuffed with that.

Big thank you to John for loaning me the framework so I can have The Pest painted.
Cheers
Col.
tiker
Car Model: stiletto restoration

Re: PES 989J... "The Pest" .... Pop up paint booth..

Post by tiker »

Well done col I was going to buy a large gazebo that will just fit in the Garage anything to keep the dust out if you could shows where the air filter goes in and fan out that would be a help when building mine, can you post photos if possible
Regards Gary
Gary
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

Will do Gary,
I have ordered filters today so will post photos once I have them fitted.

Gave the floor another coat of white to make sure it is sealed today. Once back home I went in the garage and mounted the oil cooler to the engine frame.
Hoses still need to be made up but now I can figure out how long they need to be.
_20190902_212406.JPG
Cheers
Col
The Nun
Car Model: Imp

Post by The Nun »

Will it be an oil cooler or an oil warmer though so close to the exhaust?
Peter Nunn...ey im member 00033
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

Is it any different from how Rootes placed the Imp oil cooler though?
Behind a hot engine and also above the exhaust area?
Oil cooler position.jpg
I have space for ducting to flow air from the area where the radiator once sat.

Cheers
Col.
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

Not much done with The Pest this weekend as I needed to catch up at work on Sunday but today I headed to the farm where I have been making up a spray booth.
More or less complete apart from needing to order more filters as I feel like more will be better.
I take filters x3 at the front of the booth.
_20190909_193425.JPG
_20190909_193406.JPG
At the opposite corner to the rear of the booth I decided to make it 4 filters.
_20190909_193352.JPG
_20190909_193317.JPG
Behind the outlet filters I made up a box that is attached to the extractor fan. Had a wee trial with the fan switched on and it seems to pull in the sides of the booth well.
They do need to be fixed to the base a bit better but chuffed with the results.
_20190909_193250.JPG
Cheers
Colin
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

John,
You could well be correct there about the inbalance of the air flow in and out. Unfortunately I can't fit another to the intake. Not as much of a worry as it may look as the ballooning you see is where the car will enter the booth later next week hopefully and will be properly sealed up as it isn't at the moment. I may also put in some uprights to support the"wall" from ballooning as that is the worst part as it isn't tied or taped down at the edges.

Gary,
I am using a 300mm extractor and the filters are these
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Spray-Booth- ... 2749.l2649

Cheers
Col.
Cliff Pountney
Car Model: Saloon with MGF running gear

Post by Cliff Pountney »

Colin,

Probably too late to change your design but why not blow air in rather than suck it out? That way the sides blow away from the car and clean air will be blown out of any leaks rather than dusty air being drawn in.

It might also be worth considering explosions as they could ruin your day....
Lights would be better on the outside but you may need more to get the same illumination.
Also you are drawing out the solvent laden air over a fan which probably has spark making brushes. Maybe that's another reason to blow the air in.

That said I just sprayed mine in the garage with regular celly paint and thinners and I didn't blow myself up :D I just had the doors front and back open and a regular office fan blowing air in. I did buy a decent 3m mask and spent the minimum possible time in there whilst the thinners were evaporating.

Best wishes,

Cliff
colimp66

Post by colimp66 »

Cliff,

Good point about blowing air in rather than sucking it out like I have it at the moment. Not that difficult to change as all I would need to do is reverse the fan as it is not fixed in a way that would make it difficult.
I may look at it when I am next up at it. Cheers.

Explosions are a worry of course and something I have thought of but like you I have also painted the underneath of the car in my garage with the door open.. Oops!! More reason possibly to have the fan reversed.. Mmmm.. more to think about and try.

Cheers
Col.
colimp66

Re: PES 989J... "The Pest" .... On the move...

Post by colimp66 »

Today was the day The Pest moved further than the driveway in 10 years, not under its own steam unfortunately.
_20190930_202633.JPG
_20190930_202705.JPG
_20190930_202726.JPG
_20190930_202751.JPG
Chuffed to have it now in a place I can open the doors easily and walk around it without having to breathe in. Paint prep will begin next week hopefully.
Cheers
Col