Imp club floor panels

ChrisBenoy
Club Member: No
Car Model: Clan 'E' 998

Imp club floor panels

Post by ChrisBenoy »

As seen in impressions we now have for sale Imp floor pans as shown in the photos below. These are £75 per side and are currently available to be picked up from Stevenage (Free cups of tea will be available to anyone picking up panels from here) . I will add other potential pick up points once we get panels to those locations.

To order these please contact either Bob Allan (Spares@theimpclub.co.uk) at imp spares or Simon Benoy (Treasurer@theimpclub.co.uk) contact details for both can be found in Impressions.

Approximate dimensions: 160cm X 58cm

SimonBenoy
Club Member: Yes
Car Model: 68 Stiletto, 72 G15, 67 race Imp, 3 projects

Re: Imp club floor panels now available.

Post by SimonBenoy »

I am pleased to be able to report that floor panels are again available after a session today at the press shop in Coventry. Price is the same as previously, £75 per panel and they will be available from Stevenage only to begin with, until I can get some to Bob in Warrington.

We will be looking into wing repair panels again soon, we have spoken with a company who will be able to finish the panels. There are still a few things to sort out so please be patient, spare time is in short supply as there are VAT returns, year end accounts and personal projects (my race car!) to sort out too.

Thanks - Simon
SimonBenoy

Re: Imp club floor panels now available.

Post by SimonBenoy »

Panel update - Chris and I have been to the press shop today and as a result floor panels are again in stock. As before, they are all at Stevenage for now, I will get some to Bob as soon as I can. We are keeping the price at £75 per panel inc. VAT.

Anyone who visited Imp Club Spares at National might have seen the front wings that we have had finished from some raw pressings that came with the tooling - these cost more than expected to be hand finished, so are available now at £400 per panel inc. VAT. There are only 3 pairs available and they still require the headlight surround to be completed. I can supply photos to interested parties.

Thanks - Simon
SimonBenoy

Re: Imp club floor panels

Post by SimonBenoy »

A new batch of floor panels were produced today by Chris and I and should be ordered via Bob Allan at Imp Club spares.

They can be collected only from Stevenage at present - I will get some to Bob as soon as I can.

They can be sent out by courier but only overseas or as a last resort as it is complex and time consuming to ensure that they arrive safely, not to mention expensive!

Price remains at £75 inc VAT each.
spares
Car Model: Californian, Mirage, K9

Post by spares »

Simon and Chris have more floor panels now. Unfortunately we just missed National.

They are currently available in Stevenage for the usual price of £75 each including VAT. We will aim to move some around the country by Imp Express.
Sincerely, Bob (Imp Club Spares)
Contact me for any Imp and related spares requirements or technical advice.
E-mail: spares@theimpclub.co.uk
SimonBenoy

Post by SimonBenoy »

Floor panels back in stock as of today. Contact Bob to order.

Thanks - Simon