NEC MARCH

philgsmith
Club Member: Yes
Car Model: Imp - deluxe, BMW320d Touring, MGF, MGTF

Re: NEC MARCH

Post by philgsmith »

Got home a couple of hours ago from a very enjoyable couple of days with fellow Impers. We met up with many of our Imping friends over the 2 days, met a few new ones and maybe helped convert some new Impers.

Many thanks to Richard and Dale for asking us and organising everything. Plus to Roy & Dawn Blunt for helping Lesley get to the show whilst I was out of the country on Friday.

Here are some pictures of the Club stand - Graham's car will be stunning when finished. During the show Graham attempted to get his master cylinders plumbed in and installed his rear seats, I changed the driver's seat runner on Hilda and Lesley fixed the in car multi socket and James gave his car a good polish. His car naturally attracted quite a lot of youngsters, hopefully some future Impers were amongst them.
DSC_3552-1.png
DSC_3553-1.png
DSC_3556-1.png
DSC_3559-1.png
DSC_3569-1.png
DSC_3573-1.png
DSC_3586-1.png
And for those who were there on Saturday - my glasses miraculously reappeared was we dismantled the gazebo, caught up on the floor in the back wall. !

Phil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
When you're in a hole - stop digging/too much to do, too little time
ganderson888
Car Model: 1973 Imp Super

Post by ganderson888 »

Massive thanks to Dale & Richard for arranging another excellent club stand at the NEC. Thanks also for everyone's comments about my project and your support, not least from James Spencer for getting the car to & from the show for me.
20160305_084852.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Graham Anderson
Graham's Imp Spares
ganderson888
Car Model: 1973 Imp Super

Post by ganderson888 »

Sorry Colin I haven't forgotten your superb work. Your welding and preparation etc laid the perfect foundation for the top notch paintwork that everyone commented on. I will post some photos once I get the pc fixed.
Thanks for all help
Graham
20160304_095306.jpg
Graham Anderson
Graham's Imp Spares
Grahame59
Car Model: Hillman Imp Super

Post by Grahame59 »

The Nun wrote:…someone even had their front lawn stolen during the night a couple of years back…
A platoon of these would have stopped 'em!
Combat-Garden-Gnome-1414.jpg
Grahame Pearson
Member No. 23
Editor, Impressions

1967 Imp Super
(0-60 like a Porsche, only slower)