Nick Humphrey?

Teddie2003
Club Member: Yes
Car Model: Clan Crusader & Davrian Mk6

Nick Humphrey?

Post by Teddie2003 »

Anybody out there know if Nick Humphrey, who used to race an Imp mod-saloon in the mid-late 80's under the NGH Racing Services banner is still around in the Nottingham area?
mapman
Car Model: Spaceframe Rawlson Imp and ex spaceframe Stiletto

Re: Nick Humphrey?

Post by mapman »

I've been trying to track him down too. I sold him my spaceframe stiletto back in 1988 and am interested to find out what happened to it.
The only information I could find was through the Alfa racing forum as Nick went on to build and race Alfa's after the Imps, but it was dated 2011 with. Othing after that. I believe his son took over the Alfa's but I Haven't got anything else I'm afraid.
Teddie2003
Car Model: Clan Crusader & Davrian Mk6

Re: Nick Humphrey?

Post by Teddie2003 »

mapman wrote:I've been trying to track him down too. I sold him my spaceframe stiletto back in 1988 and am interested to find out what happened to it.
The only information I could find was through the Alfa racing forum as Nick went on to build and race Alfa's after the Imps, but it was dated 2011 with. Othing after that. I believe his son took over the Alfa's but I Haven't got anything else I'm afraid.
Cheers for that.

I'd found out about the Alfa link, so I'm trying to check that out via another route as well.

He is also down as having been the original owner of a Mk7 Davrian that also belonged to MMJ and one of the Hants members has just bought that car and he is after any details about it.

Steve