Seat belts made to order

This is the section for passing on details of suppliers that have offered you good service and would like to recommend to others. Please give brief details including price(s) and always include their full contact details and a website link.
No traders, self advertising or complaints please,

Seat belts made to order

Postby 67stiletto » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:08 pm

Hi, I needed some seat belts for my resto Chamois "Heinz". The standard ones you can buy off Ebay didn't fit the bill for me so I used a local company recommended to me. They have been really good, a real "old school" set up. I had inertia reels made in red webbing (dont ask)! with a clip in buckle for the hook eye in the floor and the belt buckle itself is a Ford one to match the stalk fitted to the seats in the car. Cost £100 plus VAT which I though for a pair of bespoke items compared to £80 a pair for universal ones was pretty good. She even supplied all the fixing bolts, screw caps etc. Very helpful outfit.

They are called FDTS in West Byfleet, 01932 342043 and you can usually see some nice classics there which is always a good indicator of the type of business they attract.

Imp028 Imp025 Imp009
67stiletto

Club Member: Yes
Car Model: Sunbeam Stiletto

Return to Recommended Non Imp Traders