wiring and more

This is the section for passing on details of suppliers that have offered you good service and would like to recommend to others. Please give brief details including price(s) and always include their full contact details and a website link.
No traders, self advertising or complaints please,

wiring and more

Postby moose » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:45 am

My friend has just recently changed jobs and is now in the UK he has worked in the world rally championship for 10-15 years and is a highly skilled mechanic with a background (UNI) in electrical systems. He is setting up on his own near me and is available for any work you require from WRC spec super light weight competition wiring looms to overlay looms so you can fit auxiliary equipment and remove it without hacking into the standard loom or a clubmans spec wirting loom with all the unnecessary taken out and new wire and connectors fitted for piece of mind . He can of course carry out all mechanical work as well (if he struggles with the technology of the imp i am on hand :lol: ) He is available for any type of motorsport work on event,testing and car preparation he is a custom cages approved installer. In case you are wondering my part in this is i have provided him with some work and introduced him to all my contacts for cleaning, powder coating etc. if anyone requires any photos or examples of the workmanship contact me, until he is up and running (as he is very busy right now)

regards mike
Regards Moose
Century Autosport
moose

Club Member: Yes
Car Model: rally imp

Return to Recommended Non Imp Traders