Fitted floor mats

Jim 'Saltire' Fraser
Club Member: Yes
Car Model: '67 Singer Chamois Coupe

Fitted floor mats

Post by Jim 'Saltire' Fraser »

Hi all, I thought I'd share this.

I've just had a set of fitted front floor mats made for the Imp and the seller now has the template available to make more. These are basic black mats available in a chequer plate type rubber design with an antislip backing and a black piped edging. He can also do them in black carpet too, I'm unsure if other colours would be available.
I took the template from a rather worn set of Cosmic mats that I've had for a few years and they are a reasonable fit, filling the front foot wells nicely. The cutout for the steering column could do with being a bit deeper, my fault as I forgot that that was an issue with the originals too! I've pointed that out to him so hopefully he'll make a wee adjustment to the template.
I gave him the templates at the Glamis car show last Sunday and the mats were with me in less than a week so excellent service. Price was £22 including delivery or £15 if you were able to collect from a show, I believe he attends quite a few throughout the year.

If you'd like a set, the contact is Marks Mats, mobile number 07707 570414, he's based in Wakefield

I'll have the coupe at the National so give me a shout if you'd like to see them in the car.

Regards, Jim
If it ain't broke, you've not fiddled with it hard enough!!!
Jim 'Saltire' Fraser

Re: Fitted floor mats

Hi Dave, managed to get a few pics as requested.

Cheers, Jim

floor mats.jpg
right side in situ.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jim 'Saltire' Fraser

I forgot to add, if you would like any other shape of mat made, he just needs a template and he'll make them to order.

Cheers Jim
david998
Car Model: 1967 Singer Chamois

Post by david998 »

Hi , what sort of price are we talking please, need to have them LHD and a slightly different shape to fit round a roll cage, etc.

Thanks
David
martinsullivan
Car Model: 1967 Singer Chamois - Morag

Post by martinsullivan »

Has anyone used this guy recently? I can’t get a response , or anyone have a contact for something similar?

Cheers