New Spares List

Club Spares Info - parts lists and contacts in this forum

Moderator: spares

New Spares List

Postby spares » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:21 pm

Dear All,

thanks to everyone who visited Club spares at Dorset'05. It was good to see you all and hope you have had a good look at some of our stock. There are far too many small items to display, but I always encourage people to "rummage" or ask for what they want. The rarer items, like the MkI pneumatic throttle units sold quickly. The regular items are still in stock, and as several people have pointed out are "cheaper than e-Bay"!

So, we have a new stock list now, with updated prices. Just click on "Spares" at the top of this page to see it. Send me an e-mail with your requirements, even if you can't see it on the list. I will reply and do my best to meet your needs.

Thanks especially to those who bought stuff at National. Without you I would not have been able to fit it all in the car to drive home!!! Oh and thanks to those who were kind enough to bring stuff for re-conditioning. It really helps.

Bob
Sincerely, Bob (Imp Club Spares)
Contact me for any Imp and related spares requirements or technical advice.
E-mail: spares@theimpclub.co.uk
spares

Club Member: Yes
Car Model: Califormian, Mirage, K9

new spares list Feb'06

Postby spares » Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:05 pm

Dear All,

I have just posted up on the Web site the new spares list for Feb'06. This is following from our stock take, so should be accurate, but please e-mail me to check as stuff is selling quickly.

We also have now some new high-quality radiators in stock again. Price is now £100.00 plus £10.00 postage withint the OK (price of copper has gone up!).

Bob
spares

June update

Postby spares » Sun May 28, 2006 7:38 am

Updated list for June now available. I need to get some printed!

HQ radiators still in stock, I have on in my Californian now and it works a treat!

Top quality brake components - cylinders, seals, hoses etc. all available, including those rear fitting clips and dust covers which have been in short supply for a while.

Water pumps, I have a load for re-conditioning, so will be in stock from now until National.

We also have some of the smaller and more unusual items, so if you are stuck for a part pleas ask. 6-9pm evenings (prefer earlier) or all day weekends.

Bob
spares

Postby 67cali » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:41 pm

I had a choke lever cover off you at Dorset and you even had the metal clip to go inside it which I never even knew existed. I'd been all round the auto jumble and you had exactly what I needed and all I had to do was tell you what I was after.

Just proves, ask and ye shall find.
Meerkat Pete
67cali

Car Model: Hillman Imp Van 1969 (G)

new spares list 2008

Postby spares » Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:56 am

Thanks for all the kind words.

I've just posted up the new 2008 spares list, sorry it took a while. I've been trying to keep folk informed via the special selections in Impressions every other month. Just another benefit for members!

I have another stock of radiators now, but the prices is £120 now. Please contact me for anything you want via "spares@theimpclub.co.uk". Don't post requests via the forum as I don't read it very often. You can also get me by phone, best to try weekends or early evening on 01925 267084.

Finally, you can now use the Club PayPal account directly which is "membership@theimpclub.co.uk". Please include a note so that Karen knows what its all about and can pass the message onto me.

Best wishes to all - Bob
spares

Spares list 2010

Postby spares » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:22 pm

A new list will be posted after National.
There are likely to be some price changes, so come to IMPTWENTYTEN to get the parts at the current prices.
spares

Re: New Spares List

Postby 67cali » Mon May 02, 2011 4:48 pm

Is there a current spares list available anywhere? The link on the home page just sends you to an advert and if you copy and paste the web address on the advert it sends you to a 404 error page associated with the club web site?
Meerkat Pete
67cali

Car Model: Hillman Imp Van 1969 (G)

Return to Imp Club Spares