Imp club floor panels now available.

Club Spares Info - parts lists and contacts in this forum

Moderator: spares

Imp club floor panels now available.

Postby ChrisBenoy » Mon May 14, 2012 8:41 pm

As seen in impressions we now have for sale Imp floor pans as shown in the photos below. These are £75 per side and are currently available to be picked up from Stevenage (Free cups of tea will be available to anyone picking up panels from here) . I will add other potential pick up points once we get panels to those locations.

To order these please contact either Bob Allan (Spares@theimpclub.co.uk) at imp spares or Simon Benoy (Treasurer@theimpclub.co.uk) contact details for both can be found in Impressions.

Approximate dimensions: 160cm X 58cm

ChrisBenoy

Club Member: Yes
Car Model: Clan 'E' 998

Re: Imp club floor panels now available.

Postby SimonBenoy » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:24 pm

I am pleased to be able to report that floor panels are again available after a session today at the press shop in Coventry. Price is the same as previously, £75 per panel and they will be available from Stevenage only to begin with, until I can get some to Bob in Warrington.

We will be looking into wing repair panels again soon, we have spoken with a company who will be able to finish the panels. There are still a few things to sort out so please be patient, spare time is in short supply as there are VAT returns, year end accounts and personal projects (my race car!) to sort out too.

Thanks - Simon
SimonBenoy

Car Model: 68 Stiletto, 72 G15, 67 race Imp, 3 projects

Re: Imp club floor panels now available.

Postby SimonBenoy » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:21 pm

Panel update - Chris and I have been to the press shop today and as a result floor panels are again in stock. As before, they are all at Stevenage for now, I will get some to Bob as soon as I can. We are keeping the price at £75 per panel inc. VAT.

Anyone who visited Imp Club Spares at National might have seen the front wings that we have had finished from some raw pressings that came with the tooling - these cost more than expected to be hand finished, so are available now at £400 per panel inc. VAT. There are only 3 pairs available and they still require the headlight surround to be completed. I can supply photos to interested parties.

Thanks - Simon
SimonBenoy

Car Model: 68 Stiletto, 72 G15, 67 race Imp, 3 projects

Return to Imp Club Spares