Spares - Hereford

Club Spares Info - parts lists and contacts in this forum

Moderator: spares

Spares - Hereford

Postby Charlotte » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Going to pick up some spares for Sammy from Hereford tomorrow - anyone from here?
Sammy the Chamois 1969 - WYU 913H
Charlotte

Club Member: Yes
Car Model: Singer Chamois 69 Hillman Imp Super 67

Re: Spares - Hereford

Postby GURNSIMPS » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:34 am

If its a nice day take a run down the a465 towards Abergavenny and have a look at the Rising Sun so you know where to come for Welsh Weekend! :lol:
Loving Imps since 1963!!
GURNSIMPS

Car Model: IMP SUPER//TRANSIT

Postby Charlotte » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Hi

Only just read this post. Went down the M5 and turned off.

The house I picked the spares up from they are doing up a red Imp atm. I asked the lady if she was in the Imp club and she looked at me with a blank expression, she said no, and her husband just does cars up, gets bored of them and sells them on. She said no doubt this red one will be for sale soon.
Charlotte

Postby billingworth » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:38 am

I've also only just picked up this post, sorry, I'm in Hereford and would have liked to meet when you came over. But who is restoring an Imp and selling Imp parts in Hereford? I'd love some details so I could go and nag them into joining the club, which would make two members in the town and a grand total of six in the county (four of whom are presently inactive, which is why we don't have meetings!).
I was there at the start !
billingworth

Postby Charlotte » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:24 am

Hi It was a guy in Withington but his wife said she almost sure he will not keep the Imp as he buys classics, does them up, gets fed up of them and gets rid of them :o So I doubt you'd be able to get him to come along. Shame there is not a Hereford meet as I'd defo make the effort to attend, it's a nice part of the world. Could there not be a joint Hereford/Worcester meet? :?:
Charlotte

Postby GURNSIMPS » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:39 pm

There was a meet at the Pandy a few Years ago I went along and it was a great Night,maybe time for another Billingworth?
Loving Imps since 1963!!
GURNSIMPS

Car Model: IMP SUPER//TRANSIT

Postby billingworth » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:28 pm

It was a good night at the Pandy wasn't it? I'll see if I can raise any interest from my area, we've been pretty quiet since I abandoned monthly meetings where the average attendance was 2.5. But that's a long way for Charlotte, so perhaps she could come over to our old venue, the Talbot at Knightwick one evening ( http://www.the-talbot.co.uk ) and I will get the other two Hereford & Worcester members to turn out, they are both quite local to there.
I was there at the start !
billingworth

Return to Imp Club Spares