Insurance - a gentle reminder from events organiser

News /Chat about forthcoming Imp Club events and other non Club events

Insurance - a gentle reminder from events organiser

Postby SimonBenoy » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:52 pm

The Imp Club is a member of the ARCC and takes advantage of the group insurance cover for Public liability, Products liability, Libel and Slander and Professional Indemnity negotiated by them on behalf of all member clubs. It is most important that for every UK based event, organised by imp club members on behalf of the Imp Club, that a note is sent to me, Richard Sozanski either by telephone or I would prefer an email on events@theimpclub.co.uk . I apologise that I have raised this matter again but this year I am only aware of four events. If I am not told of proposed events it is possible that insurance cover will not be in place for the event, that is unless individual insurance arrangements have been made. If anyone would like any further information or assistance please contact me as above. I am quite happy to be copied onto the note sent to the editor when the event copy is sent for inclusion in the magazine.

Richard Sozanski Events Secretary.
SimonBenoy

Club Member: Yes
Car Model: 68 Stiletto, 72 G15, 67 race Imp, 3 projects

Re: Insurance - a gentle reminder from events organiser

Postby SimonBenoy » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:58 pm

Bump

Richard Sozanski must be informed of an event for insurance cover to apply - please make sure that you include him whenever you book a stand for The Imp Club.

Thanks
SimonBenoy

Club Member: Yes
Car Model: 68 Stiletto, 72 G15, 67 race Imp, 3 projects

Return to Events - Club and Non Club