Show insurance notification for 2018 season

News /Chat about forthcoming Imp Club events and other non Club events
Richard Sozanski
Club Member: Yes
Car Model: stiletto.chamois coupe

Show insurance notification for 2018 season

Post by Richard Sozanski » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:30 am

[b]The Imp Club is a member of the ARCC and takes advantage of the group insurance cover for Public liability, Products liability, Libel and Slander and Professional Indemnity negotiated by them on behalf of all member clubs. It is most important that for every UK based IMP CLUB event, organised by imp club members on behalf of the Imp Club, that a note is sent to me, Richard Sozanski either by telephone or I would prefer an email on events@theimpclub.co.uk . I apologise for raising this matter again but again been only notified of just a few events. If I am not told of proposed events it is possible that insurance cover will not be in place for the event, that is unless individual insurance arrangements have been made by the person organising the stand. I am quite happy to be copied onto the note sent to the editor when the event copy is sent for inclusion in the magazine.
Please remember that the insurance cover only extends to Imp Club Members and their Cars on the display stand.[/b]
Richard Sozanski
Imp Club Events Secretary and Stiletto Registrar