Edinburgh & Fife Area Center Christmas Meal

News /Chat about forthcoming Imp Club events and other non Club events
Jim 'Saltire' Fraser
Club Member: Yes
Car Model: '67 Singer Chamois Coupe

Edinburgh & Fife Area Center Christmas Meal

Post by Jim 'Saltire' Fraser » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:05 pm

Hi all, Ho, Ho, Ho! yes, it's almost that time of year again, the shops are already full of Christmas stock so I thought I'd better organise our annual Christmas meal!

The date is Sunday 4th December, slightly earlier than usual but one of our regular members, Colin Millar is fleeing the country for a few months, so I thought it would be nice to see him and Carole before they go!
The time is 12:30pm for a 1pm sitting, the table is booked under my name, just in case you are there before me!

The venue is different this year, I've opted for the Brewers Fayre at South Queensferry, The Queens Crossing. It's located right next to McDonalds and the Premier Inn, just off the A90 before the Forth Road Bridge, so really easy to find. The last few meals that I've had at our previous venue, in Dunfermline have been a bit disappointing, but the Queens Crossing has been much better. It might also prove to be a more central location and encourage some more members from the Edinburgh Area to join us too.

The Christmas Fayre menu has the option of a 2 course meal for £10.49 or a 3 course meal for £13.49. I've provisionally booked for 25 as any bookings placed before the 14th October qualified for a 30% discount. If you don't want the Christmas menu, you can also choose from the standard menu, vegetarian options and kids menus also available.

There is no deposit to pay but I will need to confirm numbers, can you let me know if you are coming and how many are in your party by Monday 7th November please.

Looking forward to a good turnout, hope you can make it along and if you need any further information, please just let me know.

Regards, Jim Fraser
Edinburgh & Fife joint ACO
If it ain't broke, you've not fiddled with it hard enough!!!