WICKED WELSH 2015

GURNSIMPS
Club Member: Yes
Car Model: IMP SUPER//TRANSIT

WICKED WELSH 2015

Post by GURNSIMPS »

I know it's a bit early but dates are in for 2015 Wicked Welsh Weekend,25th-28th September.
Matt and Tracey are pleased to put up with us for another Year!! :lol:
Nothing else final at the moment will post more details in the New Year.....ish.... :D

Loving Imps since 1963!!
GURNSIMPS

Re: WICKED WELSH 2015

Post by GURNSIMPS »

A long overdue update to Wicked Welsh,after talking to lots of You lovely people at National we have decided to return to the Sheep Festival at Llandovery,I stopped going to the Festival because the run afterwards was deemed to long by a few people,the plan this Year is to do the long run after Llandovery but with a printed route back to Pandy for those that don't wish to drive the 100 Welsh Miles.. :o
I have had quite a few people contacting me about the new sign posted on the wall at the Rising Sun saying that they are a child free campsite!! Tracey has confirmed that that rule does not apply to our Weekend.
The Lovely Angela Creasey has christened this Years Welsh as 'Wigged Welsh Weekend',I think you can see where this is going.....I'm leaving Angela to sort that one out...... :lol: CALLING ANGELA CREASEY
For all you who are camping on the Thursday Night,Roy Blunt and Lesley Smith have sorted out a nice run to a Cider Museum!! I am hoping to be on site to take part in that one.
The Bake off is on again for the Sunday after the Show and Shine and maybe a run out in the Evening to Newport's Transporter Bridge where they have an Edwardian day,although this is not confirmed yet.(It seemed to go down well at National?)
Don't forget to book your camping when you arrive at the site,Please enter the pub and pay BEFORE driving onto the Camp site.

WON'T BE LONG NOW!!!!!!! :D
Loving Imps since 1963!!
ken
Club Member: No
Car Model: none

Post by ken »

[attachment=0]DSCF4001.JPG[/attachment] Was going to bring my van to the Welsh weekend ! But Its got the best of Me. Started throwing things at it today , So going to leave it for now. Tried to rush it for the weekend and thats no good. Found it in a lock-up ,Not been used from the mid seventies never been welded and so original. Even the letters on the side are hand painted. Disappointed But there always next year. The welsh weekend is going to be a good one :) so many people are coming.Will Be there in my 1970 Toyota (and maybe an imp as well) Can wait
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
617sqn
Car Model: Hillman Imp 1972

Post by 617sqn »

This maybe ? :-

Andy G. Image
Member No. 7500, and Stan's best mate.
GURNSIMPS

Post by GURNSIMPS »

Many thanks to Colin Wells who turned up at my door with an Imp engine ready to fit into ROD so that we can do the Weekend runs,Colin even stayed to help fit said engine and after a few Ciders/Guiness stayed the Night,up early next day to get ROD running,job's a good 'un. Thanks Col and Malcolm for a few much needed bits,safe Journey to all attending the 16th Wicked Welsh Weekend. See you Friday!!! :D
Loving Imps since 1963!!