Mark Ibbotsons's good idea of a social introduction to HSA .

Information / Questions and Discussion -
Imps and Imp based Motorsport stuff from the olden days and current
limjamrace

Mark Ibbotsons's good idea of a social introduction to HSA .

Post by limjamrace » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:37 pm

Mark of 2007 Champion class N of the HSA Hillclimb and Sprint fame has suggested to me tonight that how about a last event of the season social scene at the Curborough Sprint track .Near Lichfield .Staff -bang in the middle of England!!!
October 12th is the date...No need to book or anything -just be there !..We are planning a mass demostration to show/appreciate the fantastic HSA help that they have done in the past achieving a class for the historic motor vehicle called the Hillman Imp and Variants.
Curborough has good viewing facilities-bleeding very good actually!!
Anyone wishing to even compete that would be a marvelous thing!!At one time in the nineties there were 12 imp powered machines at this event...If you have nothing else planned that weekend then lets do it !
I have designated myself to be Captain Mannering as to this matter,as i feel that i have shouted myself of about this so much for years i should put my mouth where my whatsit is ..
For those that have to eat and drink maybe a camping(?) thing (October..Brrrr)or finding a nice reasonable restuarant /public house..No alcholic drinks for applied drivers though !!

Well thats all for now ..See how it goes from here!
Any questions then feel free to email me on limjamrace2012@hotmail.co.uk
p.s don't tell the HSA about all this as we want it to be a surprise!!
Dave ' Linwood ' Lane
Club Member: Yes
Car Model: ,n/a

Re: Mark Ibbotsons's good idea of a social introduction to HSA .

Post by Dave ' Linwood ' Lane » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:02 pm

Great idea although keeping it a secret on t"interweb maybe a problem, by the way mannering is spelt mainwaring. :D
Formally known as " Noddy "
limjamrace

Post by limjamrace » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:39 am

Noddy wrote:Great idea although keeping it a secret on t"interweb maybe a problem, by the way mannering is spelt mainwaring. :D

Well done for spotting that!
I was wondering when someone would pick it up-pleased you were paying attention!
Quite right about the internet too..You just don't know who is listening in!
Careless talk and all that!
limjamrace

Post by limjamrace » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:45 am

Noddy wrote:Great idea although keeping it a secret on t"interweb maybe a problem, by the way mannering is spelt mainwaring. :D

Thought that i would spell it Mannering as Captain Square pronounces it Mainwaring!

Just to keep the event in your minds ...
I am going to contact the HSA today so they can erect a 500 seat capacity stand in time for the mass interest and other matters!
RFKdemon
Car Model: Davrian mk5

Post by RFKdemon » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:43 am

How much does it cost to enter and do you need a race licence?
I though curborough was being shut down soon......500 people stand.........where are 500 people going to park lol?

Thanks

Matt
As with all my posts this is just my opinion, if you are offended or dont agree with this just ignore it instead of giving me personal abuse.
limjamrace

Post by limjamrace » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:56 am

I will write a more comprehensive amount of information tonight about Ibbo's social!
In the meantime log on to the HSa Hillclimb & Sprint Association web site for competiing introduction...You will need a MSA licence to do the event,but the social (even to talk to Mark) is free!
Thanks for the query anyway...If it is easier my email address is limjamrace2012@hotmail.co.uk
pimpdriver
Car Model: Irish Clan, Luff Hillclimb Clan.

Post by pimpdriver » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:50 pm

Unfortunately i can't make the October event this year, having been to the last 5 or 6 events (missed one due to no car) it has always been a good get together for the imp fraternity. The trouble is their is not many of us out at the moment, just Stuart Cairney in his Imp (class N ), Ibbo in his Dav (class N), Mike Tindale in his Clan (class N), Joe Tisdall in his Vixen Imp (class P) and me in my Clan (class P). Hopefully Graham Cashmore in his Dav will be out later on in the year but 4 registered in class N and 2 in class P is not enough and we are in danger of losing the classes. Also the imp supporters on the commitee have left or are leaving ( although I have started to help out on the commitee).
New classes are being added, recent ones are for std Maxda MX-5's and people are asking for classes for cars with alternative engines, these could force out the Imp classes if there is not enough support.
All i can say is if you are thinking of competeting please try and get to this event at Curborough, lets try and get some more cars out, especially Imps.

Cheers

Eric
Eric Morrey

Rawlson Imp Turbo
'Irish' Clan
Rover 75 waft-mobile
Hillclimb Clan - Resting
Reliant Scimitar GTE se5a - Resting
Keith 'Supaimpy' Laming
Car Model: Imps and Clans

Post by Keith 'Supaimpy' Laming » Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:54 pm

Downloaded an MSA form today, next move is HSA membership, Eric, am I likely to get entries without joining the championship seeing as I've missed half the season?

Keith
limjamrace

Post by limjamrace » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:16 pm

I am going to write /email the HSA tomorrow and tell them of our plans..
You are a saint Keith-just the sort of chap to keep Class N alive!
Fact is if Imp runners want to compete against cars that are the same class as theirs then if you don't do something about it like -NOW it will be gone for good!
This thing has been brought up many times in the past so fair enough if no one is interested then thats it ...Or if you cannot afford also fair enough...We are just making the point that it is there for you...At the moment.
Now the point of the Mark Ibbotson social event is to celebrate maybe the potential of the last Imp class going forever in the HSA.
If all of a sudden on the last event of the year masses of Imp engined cars turn up to spectate. Then the HSA commitee are going to think ey! Hold on a minute will may have a rush of new members here---we better keep class N & P going.. Ay!
Whatever your Motorsport plans the last event is always special and if the weather is kind it will be great to be there.
Mark will definetly be there as it is what he and probably Stuart C will be fighting the class championship over...
The last event is tight on entries as it is so popular... If you are up and running for Sprints then I have an entry form which i can email to you if requested limjamrace2012@hotmail.co.uk.
I do not think you have to join the HSA as the Imp club is MSA registered for motorsport..Perhaps Mr Valentine can help out here?
Actually his Son started all this off back in the early 1990's,and even had an "IMP CLUB sprint would you believe! Try doing that now!!!
Thank you Eric for your imput..

Now there are no rules as to what is happening on the 12th October from a spectating point apart from you having a nice time..I know Mark will be there and others on Saturday (11th)for a social sing song and so on! What happens Saturday evening yet is anyones guess..Maybe a comfortable pub for a pleasent evening having a meal and a pint! Sort of rememnisant of the 1990's to which was happening to us then!
Sunday action is likely to start about 10h00 and continue till 16h00.The finalay being class run offs! Which could be us class N or P The winner of a class has the chance of improving his time..The highest improvement out of all classes is the winner of a special trophy!
For those who have never been to a Sprint meeting before then it is like a car show with action..No problems getting close to drivers ,drivers girlfriends or boyfriends and a impressive amount of varied machinery..
Classic car shows will be boring after this for you!

If you are interested in competing the following season and dont have a prepared car then no worries start off with a standard imp and instead of tarting it up -do it the competition way..meaning a proper performance car! Development is the other half of this sport!
visit the Hillclimb and Sprint website for more details as they will be impressed by a Imp query..Mention about the Mark Ibbotson social event to put forward the importance of wanting an Imp class to be kept!
Well what more can i say except i will keep reminding you now and then of what with your help a great weekend..
ImpManiac
Car Model: Singer Chamois

Post by ImpManiac » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:32 pm

Ingenius idea! Love it! :P Shall try... no shall be there!

IM 8)
Paul Harrison
imp: a small demon : FIEND : a mischievous child : URCHIN
maniac: Raging with disordered intellect: affected with mania: MAD
Lotus-e-Clan
Car Model: 75Clan 1040BVSSH GB72 mapped ign DHLAs -Waterless!

Post by Lotus-e-Clan » Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:24 am

I'm working towards making a show. Unfortunately my free-time life activity is governed by boring stuff running against it.

For that reason, its taken me yonks to get my Clan back on the road. Passed it's MOT today (u/j advisory only). But the new gearbox and engine have only done 6 miles (MOT station and back) and I need more time to do more development and testing.

All being well,,..... :P the plan is to get more involved with events off the back of the IMP 08 trackday....... as long as I don't blow it up before then! I'm free this week to play with it and hopefully make some progress towards that goal.

If you're reading this Pete (Richards) ..you were right about rev limiters.....I fitted an OMEX rev limiter (against advice I know) and....
a) it misfired under load at any point in the rev range
b) it blew up my Wideband Commander A/F module (gutted!)

Look out for a cheap nearly new OMEX rev limiter on ebay soon ..... nothing wrong with it, except it doesn't like my set-up!
74 Clan Crusader 1040 Red 190 bhp/ton
ibbo
Club Member: No
Car Model: .

Post by ibbo » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:33 am

would just like to thank dave for his support i do understand why not many cars out to play this year first cost petrol as we all know has gone silly thanks mr brown. Because i have to work most saturdays it somewhat limits me as to what events i can do the last two ive done i was the only car in my class not good for scoring points . im only doing a few events this year lack of entries cost saving up for a westfield and wanting an imp to win the championship being the reasons. i have supported the imp classes for ten years now so feel ive done my bit . while not wanting to sound negative it looks like we are at the point of losing the imp classes next year once there gone thats it so please if your thinking of having a go in the future try and be there . have a look on the hillclimb and sprint website for information entry costs etc . any one serious about having a go be there on the sat night before i have a beer and i will take you for a burn up the road in the dav :lol: its not all about racing years ago when we had losts of cars we akk used to turn up the night before the event go out for a few beers and have a laugh me and dave got carried away sometimes and had a few to many good job they dont breathalise you on start line :lol: with so little responce so far you can understand why there will never be another imp club sprint its up to you lot to prove me wrong help before i park the dav up and start racing a westfield
mark ibbotson
onomatopoeia
Car Model: Singer Chamois, Davrian Mk7a, Clan Crusader

Post by onomatopoeia » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:12 am

limjamrace wrote: I do not think you have to join the HSA as the Imp club is MSA registered for motorsport..Perhaps Mr Valentine can help out here?
Assuming that the event is run by the HSA and runs at National B status then then Imp Club membership will only be of use if the Imp Club is invited (and accepts) and is listed on the Supplementary Regulations as an invited club.

So read the supplementary regulations (I know that very few competitors actually bother but they are there for a purpose), they always have a paragraph that tells you exactly who is eligible to enter the event.
ibbo

Post by ibbo » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:27 am

yes it is hsa event check site for details be there or be square :lol:
mark ibbotson
limjamrace

Post by limjamrace » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:32 pm

onomatopoeia wrote:
limjamrace wrote: I do not think you have to join the HSA as the Imp club is MSA registered for motorsport..Perhaps Mr Valentine can help out here?
Assuming that the event is run by the HSA and runs at National B status then then Imp Club membership will only be of use if the Imp Club is invited (and accepts) and is listed on the Supplementary Regulations as an invited club.

So read the supplementary regulations (I know that very few competitors actually bother but they are there for a purpose), they always have a paragraph that tells you exactly who is eligible to enter the event.
Ah ..Yes ..I was waiting for a CoC to come up with that - well done!
I have since found my 2008 HSA club meeting "supplementry regs.".
Unfortunately the Imp Club is not an invited one...So that means it is necessary to join the HSA as i have done this afternoon=£44.
Unless you belong to one of the invited clubs..or Championship connections !The list is tedious so please ask me on limjamrace2012@hotmail.co.uk what speed championship you are in .
Although for clubs i can give you the short list Bugatti Owners Club....Hagley and district....Midland Automobile club...Shenstone and district... none of those no i didn't think so!
Well anyhow my own personal emphasis is on the social gathering that weekend ,so any technical queries please enquire at the HSA and then it will mean a relationship between HSA and interested Imp classes if you see what i mean!

Having said that i have re-applied for my HSA membership and MSA speed "B" licence in forethought of entering..Taking a chance of having HGH all running..It would be a good shakedown for the next season to follow as an idea..Something others may think about!
Other than that there is a nice young chap who i know might share his standard car with me!
Well if i'm making a commitment why don't you?
StuartC
Car Model: Hillman Imp Super x 2

Post by StuartC » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 pm

Just in case your still thinking about it entries for this event close next Monday, 29th September.
ImpManiac

Post by ImpManiac » Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:35 pm

I wish mine were fixed... :? I do plan to be there, though - possibly in the Chamois... :wink:

IM 8)
Paul Harrison
limjamrace

Post by limjamrace » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:18 am

Just to remind everyone that the last round of the HSA speed championship is on the 12th October 2008..That by my reckoning is in two weeks time!!!
Good luck to all who have entered!
Good luck to the rest of us who are spectating regarding the weather which traditionally is mild. Beautiful colours from the surrounding trees make a pleasent background!
Curborough has good spectating facilities due to banking around most of the loop!
Like most Speed events it is good viewing in the paddock to the variety of competition cars!
Normal car shows are a bore after viewing!

It's been such a long time since i have been to Curborough that i have forgotton it's location!
Fradley Industrail Park springs to mind which is near Lichfield off the A38(?)
Any problems visit the internet site or the Shenstone and District car club site!
David L.
bazzateer
Car Model: 68 Chamois Sport, 72 Imp Sport, 67 Vogue, 69 Vogue

Post by bazzateer » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:24 am

Good luck to all at Curborough, I won't be able to attend but I hope it all goes well.
If I told you I was a pathological liar, would you believe me?
Barry Blackmore - Chiltern ACO, apparently.......................
ImpManiac

Post by ImpManiac » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:20 pm

I'll be there - Imp or not. If the weather looks to be okay, I'll bring it out for a drive. It's not very water tight, though! :roll: :wink:

IM 8)
Paul Harrison
timbeardsley
Car Model: Ginetta G15

Post by timbeardsley » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:59 am

yep ill be there, the g15 wont im afraid but suport we must. Only competed in one event this year due to job change but im planning a return next year in the Ginetta owners club class and HSA. It would also be nice to meet people that we just talk to on here as well.

Cheers Tim
pimpdriver
Car Model: Irish Clan, Luff Hillclimb Clan.

Post by pimpdriver » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:46 am

Guys
I really hope the is a good turnout at Curborough on the 12th. i can't make it as i'll be away on holiday in 1 hours time, for three weeks :D . This is real shame that i can't make it as i think its a great idea and the fact that i can't get my 8th HSA event in for the year. :x
At the HSA committee meeting last week it was agreed to keep the class structure unchanged so class N and class P are staying for 2009. It would be great if more people entered as its more fun and people are always surprised how well Imp engined cars can go.

All the best for the 12th

Eric

998cc mod prod Clan
Eric Morrey

Rawlson Imp Turbo
'Irish' Clan
Rover 75 waft-mobile
Hillclimb Clan - Resting
Reliant Scimitar GTE se5a - Resting
Keith 'Supaimpy' Laming

Post by Keith 'Supaimpy' Laming » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:47 pm

Right then who's going and what time are they planning to arrive?
Keith
Dorset ACO
ImpManiac

Post by ImpManiac » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:24 pm

I am planning to be there. :D Our (my wife's and my) arrival time? Hopefully between 9 and 10. The earlier the better, as far as I am concerned! :lol:

IM 8)
Paul Harrison
skamanfrank
Car Model: 1972 Imp Super

Post by skamanfrank » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:00 pm

Should be there as I'll be en route back from Leeds (to Wales) so it should break up the driving nicely
Cheers
Frank
traco

Post by traco » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:17 am

Should be there about 10.30 in the newly rebuilt orange imp.
Lotus-e-Clan

Post by Lotus-e-Clan » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:53 am

Hoping to be there mid morning.

:?: Can anyone going to Curborough pass on a couple of alternators I have for Simon Benoy?

:idea: Also I'll bring along the trackday photoCDs to hand out to owners if they are there.

I plan to get from Richmond N Yorks to Curbourough without using motorways (Clan plus low gearing). My preferred route so far is straight down the back bone of England:

:arrow: Across the Dales to Skipton
:arrow: Skipton to Holmfirth (last of summer wine country) via Halifax.
:arrow: Holmfith to Buxton through the Peak district
:arrow: And then straight down the A515 Buxton to Curborough.

I've never done this trip before so It'll probably take me about 4 hours! :lol:
ibbo

Post by ibbo » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:10 am

i can pass on the alternators to simon as will be seeing him at silverstone next weekend right back to topic six imp drivers racing tomorrow some of us will be camping tonight from approx 6pm will be going out tonight for a meal and few beers please feel free to join us all those coming along to cheer us on a big thankyou your support is most welcome have booked the sunshine :D
mark ibbotson
pure~hillman~imp
Car Model: 1976 Saloon, MX5 Turbo

Post by pure~hillman~imp » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:16 pm

Ahhhhhhhhh, I cant make it.

It clashes with a Lola thing I have on tomorrow :(
Change of location: Avoiding teh forumz Police...
Keith 'Supaimpy' Laming

Post by Keith 'Supaimpy' Laming » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:00 pm

one of today's stars, standard engine I believe
Attachments
2008_10132008_oct_curborough0020.JPG
ImpManiac

Post by ImpManiac » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:33 pm

I was at Curborough yesterday for the HSA sprint meeting. My wife and mother-in-law were there too, just to see what it is that I am always harping on about! :wink:

It was fabulous to see half a dozen Imp-based vehicles competing in a single event! The cars acquitted themselves very well, too. 8) I have not looked up the results yet. The lovely F4 Vixen was in the top six run-off at the end of the event. The run-off was for the cars that had shown the best improvement in their times during the course of the event.

I was learning and experimenting with my new camera at the event. My pictures are somewhat :? variable in quality but I shall post the less shameful ones later this evening. Next time I visit Curborough, I hope to have fixed the Imp (found the dosh... :roll: ) and got an entry! :wink:

It was good to see all our Impish friends too - competing or otherwise - and even make some new ones! You are a great bunch of people and I really look forward to trying my own hand at competing in and developing my own little ManiacImp. :P I think it has already shown potential... :twisted:

IM 8)
Paul Harrison
Lotus-e-Clan

Post by Lotus-e-Clan » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:29 pm

I enjoyed the day too.

All being well, I'm going to join-in next year.

Seeing the Imp based classes in action and having a chat with the competitors was really useful....have got a few must do jobs to do now.

I was gobsmacked to learn Micheal Tindale's Clan was running an 875 Sport (albeit MegaJolted). I don't know what the final times were but at one point he did a 44sec when Ibbo and Graham were getting about 41 sec with 1040 Davrians (I'm pretty sure they improved on these with at least a 39 sec though).

Even more IMPressive was Stuart's 38 sec in an Imp, giving away 100kg (and 40cc) to the Davrians!
Stuarts Imp sounded very aggressive (apart from the first practice run when his rotor arm failed), was always on the cam (GE3) and his gear changes were quick and timely (full JK box with probably a 10 mph top gear).

Me, all I achieved was a gold star for economy :D I used 36 litres over 342 miles = 9.5 litres per mile (EDIT: oops! :oops: 9.5 miles per litre!) or 43 mpg...not bad for a twin 40'd BVH 1040 with c/r box.

But that's not so impressive when you account for the 40 mph average speed!

The best part of the journey home was the Glossop to Holmfirth road and the hill climb over Holme Moss...just made for a Clan on the cam! :P

The worst parts were; setting off a camera through Halifax when I drifted up to 36 mph and the 20-40 mph trail back over the A515 when, for some unknown reason, NO one at the front had any desire to overtake the livestock lorry! :evil:
Saltspeed

HSA Curborough Sprint 12_10_08

Post by Saltspeed » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:38 am

HSA Curborough Sprint 12_10_08
Nice to see so many Impy spectators and friends coming to have a chat on Sunday. Reasonable turnout of us competitors and congratulations to Stuart Cairney on winning the HSA class for Imps ( and all things Impy). I believe this class is to be available next year so register your Imp and get competing. Cars don't need to be super tuned (as I hope I demonstrated) to have fun improving your times. Good cameraderie shown in helping fix two minor probs on the cars and sunshine as well. Thanks to everyone. Michael.
ImpManiac

Post by ImpManiac » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:09 pm

Here are most of my photos from Sunday. I know that not enough of them are Imps but I like other cars too, y'know! :wink: Plus I was busy practising with my new toy...

Mazda MX5

Renault Clio

Aha! An Imp! Graham's (Traco's) nice example

A Porsche 997 GT3, I believe

I'm sure there was a car there a second ago :? ...

Breathtakingly lovely Vixen F4 racer from 1968. One word - WOW! 8)

Mark Ibbotson's (ibbo's) lovely white Davrian racer

Graham Cashmore's very nice, VERY yellow Davrian racer

Mike's (Saltspeed's) 875-engined - yes, REALLY :o - Clan Crusader showed the crod what a standard (apart from EDIS) Imp engine can do

Lovely Lancia Delta Integrale... Mmmm... :)

Ahem... Don't know how these crept in... "The competition?" :oops: Nicely turned out, though!

Jensen Healey

Ford-based somethingorother... :?: Nice!

Lovely Ginetta G12. Really like these. This one has Ford crossflow power

Frank's and Graham's Imps chatting and watching some racing

MG TF

White Triumph TR4. Not keen on brilliant white 2-pack paint and de-chromed look but a lovely car nevertheless!

A Morris Minor was to be found minding its own business in the car park

Ah! Some action shots at last! One of the Cairneys in their magnificent, ridiculously quick pale blue racer

Erm, some Curborough scenery... :? :oops:

Mike's Clan powering away from the start line and into the sweeping left-hander

Graham Cashmore's Davrian on the start line, snapped from the metal gate

Blurry shot of Mike's Clan returning after competing his run

Graham Cashmore once more. :) Only just in shot!

Ibbo exiting stage left... :oops: Look, I am still learning the camera. Right? :lol:

Vixen... Aaahh... :D

The 2008 Imp class (Class P) winning Imp! Very well done, Stuart. Andrew's not far behind, though! Double driven, see

One more time... :D

A brilliant day out! Must get mine fixed and compete in it next season. Simply have to do it! :mrgreen:

IM 8)
Paul Harrison
Lars Hagermark
Car Model: 69 Californian (998) and two 1964 Imps (projects)
Location: 25 km s.w. of Stockholm, Sweden (overseas contact).

Post by Lars Hagermark » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:39 pm

Nice to see IM, thank you! :D
Wish I didn't live so far away from where the Imp action is. :(
Overseas contact, Sweden. -69 Cali (998), 2 -64 Imps in need of "some" work.
Life is full of solutions waiting to be found.
timbeardsley
Car Model: Ginetta G15

Post by timbeardsley » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:35 am

Hi all,
well done to Stuart in his imp for the class win, i had a great day out but was not there for the second timed run. Nice to chat to all that i did, by the way the Ford-based somethingorother is a Mk 2 Mallock built about 1961 ish. only about ten of these were ever made.
Cheers Tim
Woodstock
Car Model: Hillman Imp

Post by Woodstock » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:14 pm

Well done Stuart on winning the Imp class overall in the championsip. I would love to say it was because Mark and I only did a few events this year, but as your results have shown, Stuart, even if we had done the other events, you would have still beaten us anyway. To those who don't know Stuart, this Imp and Driver combination is indecently quick and is putting the Imp based cars to shame. I love the first two sweeping bends at Curborough, but I think I'm doing something wrong on the last hairpin. Anyway, it was still a great weekend, great weather and great company, let me just thank James Ibbotson and Frank for their assistance loading the Davrian back onto the trailer.
Hope the photo comes out, this is my first attempt to post one.
All the best, Graham.
(I'll presume that's a no, then. Can someone spell it our for me as I don't seem to have a clue! I'm itching to share a nice photo of our lunchtime line up)
Graham Cashmore
Heathrow ACO
Yes, I have still got my red Stiletto
No, I haven't finished it yet
July 2014: It's MOT'd, Taxed & Insured!
bazzateer

Post by bazzateer » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:45 pm

Graham,

Try this thread, scroll down to GeForceJunky's post - it makes it very simple.

http://www.theimpclub.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... ting+photo

How's Colin? Will you both be at The Queen's Head on Monday?

Barry
Woodstock
Car Model: Hillman Imp

Post by Woodstock » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:33 pm

Thanks Barry, lets see if this works.
Thanks for asking after Dad. He got called in for the hip job a week early, so he's already back home. He can get about on his crutches, not sure if quite fit enough to come on Monday, but I'm pretty sure he intends to try. If not, it's just me I'm afraid. It was weird having the tent all to myself at Curborough, and it was the first time I've driven with the car on the trailer.
Graham Cashmore
Heathrow ACO
Yes, I have still got my red Stiletto
No, I haven't finished it yet
July 2014: It's MOT'd, Taxed & Insured!
bazzateer

Post by bazzateer » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:40 pm

Get him one of these and you can set him to work.

Wish him and Penny well, should see you on Monday.

Barry