Rear brake linings for comps

oldspa
Club Member: No
Car Model: Super

Rear brake linings for comps

Post by oldspa »

I have a car that has been used in 45 minute endurance races by the previous owners on an occasional basis over the last 20 plus years but the rear drum linings do look standard. Fronts are ford discs with Mintex pads.

I'm using it for more of the same and thinking a competition lining on the rear drums might be a positive move. Any recommendations :?: :?: Imp003
tiker
Club Member: Yes
Car Model: stiletto restoration

Re: Rear brake linings for comps

Post by tiker »

See moose , Mike Dent he supplies and uses them on his rally car comes highly recommended
Regards Gary
Gary
moose
Car Model: rally imp

Post by moose »

Hi i can supply competition shoes with the latest Mintex developed material. short test proves the shoes work from cold (i am on drums all round) They have also stood up to Illuminations rally, Devils own, both are/were 100 mile plus night rallies through the Yorkshire dales, lake district with some big hills involved and never had brake fade. If you want to do flat out tarmac and stage rallies like Isle of man or BHRC forest gravel rallies then you need discs front but the rear drums on my shoes compliment the system spot on. If you want to get in touch mikedent87@gmail.com 07973298368

Regards mike
Regards Moose imp competition secretary
imporium
Car Model: Hillman Husky Singer Chamois Commer Imp Van

Post by imporium »

moose wrote:Hi i can supply competition shoes with the latest Mintex developed material. short test proves the shoes work from cold (i am on drums all round) They have also stood up to Illuminations rally, Devils own, both are/were 100 mile plus night rallies through the Yorkshire dales, lake district with some big hills involved and never had brake fade. If you want to do flat out tarmac and stage rallies like Isle of man or BHRC forest gravel rallies then you need discs front but the rear drums on my shoes compliment the system spot on. If you want to get in touch mikedent87@gmail.com 07973298368

Regards mike
Keith now has your details yesterday ok... :wink: :wink: .. Imp003 Imp009 Van001 Husky003
" Keeping the Imp Alive & Kicking & Imp Club Parts support with discounted Parts Supply"
http://www.malcolmanderson.co.uk
oldspa
Club Member: No
Car Model: Super

Post by oldspa »

Thanks for emailing Mike's contact Malcolm...

Mike I'll be phoning you re the linings...
moose
Car Model: rally imp

Post by moose »

Cheers Malcolm.
Regards Moose imp competition secretary