Motorsport wiring looms

Information / Questions and Discussion -
Imps and Imp based Motorsport stuff from the olden days and current

Motorsport wiring looms

Postby moose » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:29 am

A good while ago i posted offering wiring looms, no one got in touch until my friend who was offering the service got a job offer going back to the World rally championship where he has carried out most of his work, so we had to let someone down. Well he is back now and working for a UK preparation team in the Northwest of England and he is staying ! he has boguht property and is getting married so will not be shooting off again.

We can now offer bespoke made lightweight wiring looms, we have done a few imps now both race and rally vehicles so he is familiar with the imp almost as much as all the WRC cars we have worked on. Price is very dependant on what you want but we do have a minimum due to the type of high spec materials we use. Recent looms have been done for my rally car, part loom for Geoff Taylors rallycar, Alan Kitsons impseed shrigley engineering 1400 cc rally car,spotlight overlay loom for Nigel Websters rally car, Andy Jones race car , Graham Briggs race car etc.

Of course the team can offer full preparation from bare shell to a simple overlay spotlight loom, if it is classic car related i have an involvement especially for the imps with suspension set up and general work etc , so your car is in good hands, i will try to add some pictures of recent work to this page, if anybody wants pictures please email me mikedent87@gmail.com currently there is a 6 week waiting list before we can start another project.

regards mike
Regards Moose
Century Autosport
moose

Club Member: Yes
Car Model: rally imp

Re: Motorsport wiring looms

Postby moose » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:30 am

waterproof connections

dashboard connections allowing dash to be unplugged and removed from car should you need too

this is the engine bay with loom in place, one plug and the engine comes out with its own separate harness (don't like the cold air feed myself but car came to me like that).

fuse board and relay control box

dashboard and steering wheel with buttons and switches for high beam, start and indicators.
Regards Moose
Century Autosport
moose

Postby moose » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:39 am

period style dashboard with a flock finish
Regards Moose
Century Autosport
moose

Postby moose » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:46 am

Subaru impreza Group N centre console (this one was used on Hayden Paddons world championship winning car)

Underside of console.
Regards Moose
Century Autosport
moose

Postby moose » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:57 am

We are now fully booked until December 2017 in case anybody was planning to have a loom done soon. First come first served service, but if you need work doing still get in touch in case someone drops out and a slot becomes available.
Regards Moose
Century Autosport
moose

Return to Motorsport Forum